JMSoC is a software and application suite that provides a complete Altera® CV SoC solution for control, connecting equipment and visualizing data.
JMSoC solution allows CV SoC users to easily develop a customized GUI application using object-oriented programming in a few weeks without writing a single line of C code.
JMSoC runtime is integrating OPC-UA interface and designed to optimize the performance and the size of memory running Embedded Linux on Altera® CV SoC platform
JMSoC is programmed by JMobileStudio (Altera edition) using CODESYS 3.x development tool for Motion / SoftPLC control applications.
- Industry 4.0 platform with Cloud enabled OPC-UA Client/Server architecture. Remote connectivity services.
- JMSoC integrated HMI, PLC and OPC UA communication solution saves significant development time and reduces time-to-market
- User-friendly and high quality 2D vectorial graphic (SVG) rich-graphical GUI
- Multi-touch panel enables users to operate equipment more efficiently by touching & swiping a display
- Easy to create and maintain new applications (JMobile Libraries) using JMobile Studio Altera edition framework.
- Optional SoC device connectivity with suite of +200 communication protocols suite
- IEC 61131-3 CODESYS 3 for Control I/O and Motion control. Direct access R/W to all PLC variables
- Mobile devices remote visualization based HTML5 web technology